Sabotage bij Ferrari?

Gestart door FerrariMan, 25 juni 2007 - 10:08:16

« vorige - volgende »

Welke straf moet Mclaren al dan niet krijgen?

Vrijspraak
3 (10%)
Punten contructeurs op 0
9 (30%)
Punten rijders op 0
0 (0%)
Punten constructeurs en rijders op 0
5 (16.7%)
Mclaren moet gediskwalificeert worden voor 2008
4 (13.3%)
Mclaren moet gediskwalificeert worden voor 2008 én 2009
3 (10%)
Mclaren krijgt gewoon een (fikse) geldboete
2 (6.7%)
Andere mening
2 (6.7%)
Geen mening
2 (6.7%)

Totaal aantal stemmen: 28

alonsolover

Je kan het moeilijk zeggen,
seizoen 2007 is nog niet gedaan,
Maar BMW komt ook nog altijd beter en beter

FerrariMan

Dat kan nooit goed zijn voor McLaren...

dj Peter

Gerechtigheid zal geschieden.

Racerke007

Citaat van: SaffierFM op 05 september 2007 - 22:07:41
Gerechtigheid zal geschieden.

Laat ons hopen... !!

Het kan wel nog écht beide kanten op maar hopelijk komt er volgende week duidelijkheid.

FerrariMan

Reactie van een (volgens de bronnen) deftige F1 journalist, Livio Orichhio:

CitaatCloser to the hearing I will expose my new take on the Nigel Stepney-Mike Coughlan affair. I can tell you in advance: I was wrong to say before, around the time of the US GP, that to me McLaren had not used the Ferrari data passed by Stepney to Coughlan.

As the days go by and I intensify the conversations I have with members from several teams, as well as men from the FIA, in informal situations, I'm more and more impressed with the severity of the case. I don't hesitate in saying loud and clear that a significant part of the efficiency of McLaren's car this year comes from this transfer of information from Ferrari, even last year. All this is in complete contradiction to what I believed up to the race at Indianapolis, when everything came to surface.

janke

Als McLaren schuldig is voor wat dan ook, bestraffen die handel.Anders is de F1 niet geloofwaardig meer.
Some things are too important to be left in the past.

FerrariMan

FerrariMan

CitaatMcLaren under investigation by stewards

By Jonathan Noble and Steve Cooper    Thursday, September 6th 2007, 12:54 GMT

McLaren are under investigation by the race stewards at the Italian Grand Prix over their running of a new lightweight gearbox in Hungary that had not been crash tested, autosport.com can reveal.

Paddock sources have confirmed that discussions are currently taking place at Monza to decide whether anything needs to be done about McLaren's actions in Hungary.

It is understood that the Woking-based team ran their new lightweight gearbox at the race at Hungaroring without a new crash test taking place prior to the event.

Although the new gearbox did not require an altered crash structure from the one already approved by the FIA to be put in place, it is understood McLaren's actions could have breached article 16.1.2 of Formula One's technical regulations.

The rules state: "Any significant modification introduced into any of the structures tested shall require that part to pass a further test."

The issue of the gearbox only came to light after the Turkish Grand Prix, when McLaren passed a crash test with the new version - with the team having reverted to their older unit at the Istanbul Park event.

Sources have made it clear that McLaren did not deliberately try and hide the fact that they had raced with the lightweight gearbox in Hungary.

It is not clear whether the matter will result in action being taken. And should McLaren be found to be in breach of the rules, it is hard to predict what punishment could be handed out.

Previous precedents, like the fuel controversy involving the Williams and Benetton teams at the 1995 Brazilian Grand Prix, resulted in the team losing their constructors' championship points.

But the Hungary matter is complicated by the fact that McLaren have already lost their constructors' championship points from that event because of the qualifying controversy between Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton.
Bron: Autosport.com

scho0634

Citaat van: janke op 06 september 2007 - 11:57:50
Als McLaren schuldig is voor wat dan ook, bestraffen die handel.Anders is de F1 niet geloofwaardig meer.

Ik denk dat ze hooguit de team punten af zullen nemen. Ik geloof nooit dat ze het rijders-wk opblazen. Misschien nog een tonnetje boete erbij ,en dat was het dan.

McChouffe

50 000 dollar boete voor de versnellingsbak.

His leaving marks the end of an era in motor racing that he has defined by his mere presence.

Tim C

Da's zelfs nog geen slap on the wrist... ::)

Schumivill

Word nog sappiger,quote vanop itv-f1.com.

CitaatSpeculation is mounting in Monza that world champion Fernando Alonso could be among those at the centre of the spy scandal engulfing Formula 1.
ITV-F1.com understands that it could be linked to an email conversation between Alonso and McLaren test driver Pedro de la Rosa that contained set-up information on Ferrari's F2007 that pre-dates the dossier incident that sparked the scandal.

Als die mail tss Alonso en De La Rosa echt bestaat,dan mag mclaren 2007 vergeten.
Francorchamps:'96,'00,'01,'02,'04,'05,'08,'15,'16,'17
Hockenheim: '03
Nurburgring: '06,'07,'09
Barcelona: '10,'11,'12
Boedapest: '13,'14,'17
Montreal: '14
Monza: '18

Racerke007

Citaat van: McChouffe op 06 september 2007 - 20:23:01
50 000 dollar boete voor de versnellingsbak.
Terecht, maar meer moest dit niet zijn.

Alle andere verhalen ...  :o
Ipv in Spa zit ik volgende week naar Parijs denk ik ... .

Ike Racing

Citaat van: Schumivill op 06 september 2007 - 21:02:23
Word nog sappiger,quote vanop itv-f1.com.

CitaatSpeculation is mounting in Monza that world champion Fernando Alonso could be among those at the centre of the spy scandal engulfing Formula 1.
ITV-F1.com understands that it could be linked to an email conversation between Alonso and McLaren test driver Pedro de la Rosa that contained set-up information on Ferrari's F2007 that pre-dates the dossier incident that sparked the scandal.

Als die mail tss Alonso en De La Rosa echt bestaat,dan mag mclaren 2007 vergeten.
http://www.racefreaks.nl/news_management.rf?action=showarticle&articleid=18985
In bovenstaand artikel spreekt men van deze email maar niet van de inhoud. Nu de inhoud kan niet anders dan belastend zijn anders sprak men niet van nieuw bewijsmateriaal.