Robert kubica crasht

Gestart door KVDracer, 06 februari 2011 - 12:04:18

« vorige - volgende »

Zal Robert Kubica ooit nog als coureur terug keren in de F1?

Ja maar kan nog wel aantal jaar duren
niet volgend seisoen maar die daar op
nee hij keer niet meer terug
weet niet

Wizard

Veel later?? Hij is geen 18 meer hé. Snap je nu waarom ik niet het idee heb dat dit nog wat gaat worden? Hij zal zeker nog wel eens instappen in een F1-bolide maar al racend denk ik dat Kubica wel klaar is. Erg jammer overigens, maar goed, het zij zo.

Matthijs

Van Autosport.com
CitaatRobert Kubica tested a factory Ford Fiesta RS WRC in France last month, AUTOSPORT's sources have confirmed.

The Polish driver joined Ford for its development test at the Circuit des Ecuyers close to Reims in central France. The source confirmed he drove the car for a day on the track.

Prior to the French test, Kubica is believed to have hired a Ford Fiesta RS WRC from an Italian team in preparation for his time in the Ford's official test car.

Ford team principal Malcolm Wilson refused to even acknowledge Kubica was present at the test, saying: "As you know, we had a four-day development test at a circuit in France, that's all there is to it. It was a private test and I'm not prepared to comment further."

An AUTOSPORT source in Italy said: "Robert drove the car, we know this. And he drove the car well. He has the big passion for rally."

Ford drivers Jari-Matti Latvala and Petter Solberg were both present at the test and both are believed to have discussed the car with Kubica.

The test is Kubica's biggest step towards a return to the highest level of motorsport since he crashed a Skoda Fabia heavily on the Ronde di Andora last February, seriously injuring his right arm and hand.

Franky R.

Citaat van: Wizard op 24 augustus 2012 - 11:18:23
Veel later?? Hij is geen 18 meer hé. Snap je nu waarom ik niet het idee heb dat dit nog wat gaat worden? Hij zal zeker nog wel eens instappen in een F1-bolide maar al racend denk ik dat Kubica wel klaar is. Erg jammer overigens, maar goed, het zij zo.

Het kan niet anders...Ook al is Kubica een F1-coureur geweest, niemand stapt zomaar vanaf zijn ziekenhuisbed zo in een F1. Zeker als het al bijna 2 jaar geleden is, dat hij voor het laatst aan het stuur van een F1 draaide.

Dus een eventuele terugkeer moet nu eenmaal worden opgebouwd. Al lijkt Kubica verder te willen als rallyrijder, als ik het laatste bericht van Autosport zo lees?

T.Nuvolari

Citaat van: Franky R. op 28 augustus 2012 - 13:18:45
Al lijkt Kubica verder te willen als rallyrijder

Dat lijkt me een lekker plan van dhr. Kubica. De Pool en rallyrijden is alles behalve een succesvolle combinatie gebleken.  ::)

Fabian

Citaat van: M@rc op 28 augustus 2012 - 15:06:44
Al lijkt Kubica verder te willen als rallyrijder

Dat lijkt me een lekker plan van dhr. Kubica. De Pool en rallyrijden is alles behalve een succesvolle combinatie gebleken.  ::)
Hmmm. Dat kan zo zijn, maar als Kubica graag wil rallyrijden dan staat hem niks in de weg. Het is toch zijn eigen keuze en als zijn hart nu bij het rallyrijden ligt. Soit.

Dat niet alleen, de instap bij rally is lager. Ik denk dat hij ook wel aanvoelt dat F1 heel, heel moeilijk gaat worden.

T.Nuvolari

Tuurlijk is dat z'n eigen keuze. Gewoon een bedenking.  :)

Wizard

Het kan niet anders...Ook al is Kubica een F1-coureur geweest, niemand stapt zomaar vanaf zijn ziekenhuisbed zo in een F1. Zeker als het al bijna 2 jaar geleden is, dat hij voor het laatst aan het stuur van een F1 draaide.

Een simulator zou anders prima moeten kunnen of van mijn part een kart. Rally is wel erg sprekend. Net geen statement.

Niels_

Ik ken geen bal Italiaans, maar we kunnen natuurlijk allemaal uit de titel afleiden waarover het gaat. ;D

Franky R.

Citaat van: Ńiels op 08 september 2012 - 17:23:47

Ik ken geen bal Italiaans, maar we kunnen natuurlijk allemaal uit de titel afleiden waarover het gaat. ;D

Hij ziet er goed uit! Niet meer als een soort zombie... :) ...Alleen, staat zijn chickie soms rechts van hem? Mss. tijd voor een update qua mediatraining... :P

Kootje

Citaat van: Ńiels op 08 september 2012 - 17:23:47

De Engelse vertaling:

Antonio Boselli: The moment we've been all waiting for. Robert Kubica returns to motorsport. It's very good to see you, Robert.

Robert Kubica: Thank you, thank you very much. As you may imagine, I would like to return somewhere else, but sometimes it is like it is. Now I am entering more active phase of my rehabilitation, hoping to return where I've been in the past. Still, taking part in this rally is a very important moment for me; it's very emotionall to be here, in Biella. It's happening after 20-21 very tough months. I hope that we will all have a good time. I will not focue on times, because the main thing right now is to return to automatism in motorsport driving and to help hand's rehab. I drive sports cars for 20 years and my body is used to certain operations, activities and the only way I can 'recall' them is to sit behind the wheel. We will see what happens. It is important that we are here, we are happy and excited before the start. It's been a while since I drove a rally car on the road and we will see what happens.

AB: Could you talk us through the time when you were not present in media. I can imagine that you went through some tough time. We all wanted to know how you feel, however I believe that everybody accepted your will to remain private person. Please tell us few words about it.

RK: I would prefer no to talk about it as it hasn't been easy time for me. I can only say that we have never given up. There are of course certain issues that I have no influence on. Being patient and tough in some why I made the best I could to return to full efficiency. There still are traumas after the accident and I there is still a long rehab that I have to go through. Moreover, most probably I will not be as fit in the future, as before. But still, thanks to activities like this rally, as well as next ones (I will probably take part in San Martino di Castrozza rally) I can have a short break from demanding rehab I am going through since February last year. During last period of time I was visiting mostly hospitals, operating rooms and rehab centres. Now I finally see some corners, some power sliding, I can smell petrol.

AB: No doubt about it - everybody is wondering if you will ever be able to return to Formula 1. Do you think it will be possible? Do you have some timesheet for this? What are your plans?

RK: I have never thought about in terms of percents and timing. Today, as I already said, I am happy to be here. Sometimes in your life you have to be happy with where you are, however one would like to be somewhere else. I am not able to answer right now what the future will bring. Of course, I am doing my best to be fully fit next year. During coming months I will be able to decide what I will do in the future. I have tested rally cars on circuits lately and in the next months I will decide on what I will do in the future and what will give me maximum pleasure. I will also be able to say if return to Formula 1 is possible or not. What I will do next year will give me some indications regarding 2014. But at this moment, I am not able to answer this question and I do not think about it. I am not able to answer this question. What I know is that right now I start here, in Ronde Gomitolo di Lana and for 85-90 % I will also take part in San Martino di Castrozza rally using the same car. And then we will see.

AB: But it has to be said that the whole Formula 1 world, as well as lots of journalists (including Polish ones) have been very emotional about your return...

RK: I am emotional about this as well. And right now I am happy. I know that lots of fans wanted to hear how do I feel. But I am not like that. During last 20 months lots of things has been said, some of them completely not true. My approach is like that: if I am not 100 % sure regarding something, I am not saying it. And that is why I decided to speak right now. And what I am saying is that I will take part in Ronde Gomitolo di Lana.

AB: Thank you very much and good luck.

Vertaald door: Adam Malecki, Program 3 Polskiego Radia (3rd Program of Polish National Radio).

Fabian

Ik heb gelezen dat Kubica en Lotus geen contact meer hebben dus dat is minder voor Kubica. Denk dat de kans steeds kleiner wordt dat we hem terug zien in de F1. Al hoop ik dat ik ongelijk heb,.

gloudiesaurus

Yes yes eindelijk Kubica weer in beeld!  :) Hij ziet er goed uit... goed om weer in de autosport te zien.
Hopelijk kan hij zijn herstel doorzetten zodat we hem binnenkort weer in een Formule - auto zien  :)
GPPits.net: als Formule 1 een passie is

Enzo

Heb net gelezen dat Kubica de eerste rally stint heeft gewonnen, althans hij was het snelste met 10 sec oid.
Goed begin!  8)