GP van Japan

Gestart door Doefie, 20 september 2007 - 13:48:21

« vorige - volgende »

fawlty

op andere sites staat al te lezen dat hamilton niet schuldig wordt bevonden aan de crash, geen sanctie dus nog een eerlijke strijd voor de laatste wk punten dit weekend
Ja sluw is die Hamilton

Karre

Vettel is zijn straf ook kwijt geloof ik?

Schumi nr1

Inderdaad, Vettel is zijn straf ook kwijt. De beslissing viel doordat er op Fuji extreme omstandigheden waren om in te rijden.

EDIT De bron: http://www.formule1.nl/index.php?pid=10&sei=23&nid=6471

meatball

De juiste beslissing vind ik ,voor beide.
Dat gebeurd ook niet snel :)
When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat

Bart VD

En nog, een interview met Webber:

http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2007/10/6936.html

Over Vettel:

"But it was very, very clumsy. He said he was looking at Lewis - and hit me. It was one of those stranger races. "

"If David (Coulthard) would have been behind me it wouldn't have happened and I felt more comfortable with Anthony (Davidson) behind me than Sebastian, but he was un-lapping himself so he let him go. Then Sebastian was behind me and I tried to get away from him. And then it happened ..."
This space for rent

FerrariMan

Citaat.. about what was going on behind the safety car, amid reports that Renault advised him to stay well back of Hamilton on advice from FIA race director Charlie Whiting.

When asked about why that happened, Kovalainen said: "Honestly, you would need to ask Charlie [Whiting] from the FIA. I don't know why.

"I was surprised to hear from my team that I had a warning from the FIA to not get too close to Lewis. I was surprised, because I didn't feel I was causing any danger to anyone.

"Of course when the restart is about to happen I am going to be there every time because I want to try to make a move as soon as I can, and I was trying to be as close as possible to him. But I don't know why no-one said anything to Lewis."
Tegenwoordig mag men Hamilton zelfs niet aanvallen voor positie.  :)