Mijn gedacht, over Japan

Gestart door Luc, 12 oktober 2005 - 18:27:32

« vorige - volgende »

Luc

A race!!!!

I have long been calling for a racing Alonso, well, I saw him. He raced like never before and his heart was big enough to go around the man he took the title from, in the 130R.
I take back all my words on him being too cautious. He was right in doing so to take the title. But I missed the racing character. He got it back in full glow.
And he wasn't the only one. There was this Finn that got fed up with his McLaren reliability on saturday and was, for the fourth time this year, punished on the grid.
I am sure he has been thinking about a transfer to another team, that saturday night in the log cabin on the track in Suzuka.
But let's hope he didn't decide that night and waited till sunday to have a clear view on his future.

What a race that was. An impressive Schumacher, the full one, not the half.
Half, who took pole with a light car. And then be happy. I never understood this happy feeling of light qualifiers.
Montoya, well, he prooved that he is not the future world champion. Too many mistakes, on purpose or not, who cares, he makes them, on and off the track.
But again to our two chargers through the field.
How I enjoyed this overtaking, thought it was impossible in modern F1 cars?
How Alonso took the full Schumacher two times, how Kimi went for a last lap banzai maneuver to take the win....
And even having raced like hell, Alonso had an unhappy face on the podium. He knows, whatever he does on the track, this bloody Finn will do better.
And Alonso has been the most consistent driver this year, but the title of the quickest is for Kimi.
An Iceman who forgot to look at the laps, asked the team between 130R and the chicane how many laps he had left, "one" they said.
Emita Hatta. No problem.
And he overtook the leading Fisichella on the first corner to come. The first corner in Suzuka, via the outside, on the last lap.
Almost wheel banging but with a fair racing Giancarlo, the risk is assessable.

Let's hope for the same in China.
mijn gedacht op www.eze.be

Roel

Te veel gepuber op dit forum, te weinig van dit!

Nice "puns".

Ferm geschreven, correcte inhoud, hoedje af.
God save Mclaren

Michel

Luc, ik wil zeker niet jouw schrijverskwaliteiten aanvallen, maar is Emita Hatta wel Fins? Lijkt mij eerder Turks te zijn... No problem in het fins is ei todennakoinen.

lucp

Ik heb nog wel een bedenking bij deze race. Stel dat Fisico & Kimi in elkaar gingen hangen en met z'n 2 van de baan zouden gaan, dan had Renault nu wel 8 punten voorsprong op McLaren in het constructeurskampioenschap... (176-8-6+10=172 tov 174-10=164)  ???
This is my best victory ever : F1 World Champion 2005, Nürburgring 29/05/05
A victory is so much nicer when you have to figth for it : Formal World Champion 2005, Suzuka 09/10/05

Bjorn

Grote mensen onder elkaar hé. Twee mensen met verstand.  :)
De Mens: In Het Gras![/color]

razzle_dazzle

Bwa Fisichella liet zich mooi te kakken zetten...bij Schumacher, Montoya,...was het niet waar geweest.

The Iceman

Citaat van: Razzle_dazzle op 14 oktober 2005 - 17:50:57
Bwa Fisichella liet zich mooi te kakken zetten...bij Schumacher, Montoya,...was het niet waar geweest.
Die werd toch ook ingehaald door Kimi en Alonso gedurende die zelfde GP  ::)

razzle_dazzle

Citaat van: Snekuem op 14 oktober 2005 - 17:59:08
Die werd toch ook ingehaald door Kimi en Alonso gedurende die zelfde GP  ::)

Kuch, snuggere opmerking  ::)...hoeveel ronden heeft zijne grootheid nodig gehad? ::)

Ferrari 2010

Citaat van: Snekuem op 14 oktober 2005 - 17:59:08
Die werd toch ook ingehaald door Kimi en Alonso gedurende die zelfde GP ::)

Jah, mar je moet ook wel even naar de wagen kijken hé ;)
Quiznet.eu - Test je kennis over Formule 1 en andere onderwerpen met een quiz!.

Luc

Citaat van: Michel op 13 oktober 2005 - 02:42:12
Luc, ik wil zeker niet jouw schrijverskwaliteiten aanvallen, maar is Emita Hatta wel Fins? Lijkt mij eerder Turks te zijn... No problem in het fins is ei todennakoinen.

Misschien is emita hatta wel Kimis voor no problem.
:D
mijn gedacht op www.eze.be

The Iceman

Citaat van: Luc op 15 oktober 2005 - 22:54:46
Citaat van: Michel op 13 oktober 2005 - 02:42:12

Misschien is emita hatta wel Kimis voor no problem.
:D
Ik heb het toen toch ook zo gehoord toen ze dat zeiden 'Emitta hatta' is 'no problem' !  ;)