Wat seggie? Maleisië

Gestart door Ferrari 2010, 20 maart 2005 - 16:45:26

« vorige - volgende »

FerrariMan

Citaat van: razzle_dazzle op 20 maart 2005 - 19:27:47
Fisico: It was a foot massage, a foot massage is nothing, I give my mother a foot massage.

Webber: It ain't no ballpark either. Look maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his lady's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holyies, ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.

Fisico: I'm not sayin' he was right, but you're sayin' a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm sayin' it does. I've given a million ladies a million foot massages and they all meant somethin'. We act like they don't, but they do. That's what's so fuckin' cool about 'em. This sensual thing's goin' on that nobody's talkin about, but you know it and she knows it, fuckin' Marsellus knew it, and Antwan shoulda known fuckin' better. That's his fuckin' wife, man. He ain't gonna have a sense of humor about that shit.

sorry voor de scheldmodus  ;)
Toch??  :)

Ruud

Citaat van: Schumi 2002 op 20 maart 2005 - 20:28:53
Citaat van: Jasper op 20 maart 2005 - 20:27:06
Voor grappige inzendingen heb je toch een grappige foto nodig, is toch logisch?
hmmmmm, ja ietwat. Het staat je vrij een extra foto erbij te plaatsen hoor :D :P

Try this one ;)

Houd jezelf vooral niet in :D

Doefie

Papa zegt altijd dat ik altijd braaf moet blijven als ik de straat op kom.

Papa Karthikeyan: Narian, niet in de camera kijken
Karthikeyan (neerkijkend): nee papa, zal het niet meer doen.

Jasper

Pa: "Ik zal wel dicht bij je blijven op je allereerste dag in een auto!"

Raikkonen MASTER

Fernando Alonso in 2001.

Gesprek tussen de 2 stewards/baancommissarissen...

Scuderia Ferrari

razzle_dazzle

Citaat van: FerrariMan op 21 maart 2005 - 19:24:57
Citaat van: razzle_dazzle op 20 maart 2005 - 19:27:47
Fisico: It was a foot massage, a foot massage is nothing, I give my mother a foot massage.

Webber: It ain't no ballpark either. Look maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his lady's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holyies, ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.

Fisico: I'm not sayin' he was right, but you're sayin' a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm sayin' it does. I've given a million ladies a million foot massages and they all meant somethin'. We act like they don't, but they do. That's what's so fuckin' cool about 'em. This sensual thing's goin' on that nobody's talkin about, but you know it and she knows it, fuckin' Marsellus knew it, and Antwan shoulda known fuckin' better. That's his fuckin' wife, man. He ain't gonna have a sense of humor about that shit.

sorry voor de scheldmodus  ;)
Toch??  :)

Idd, vorige week nog eens gekeken. Zalige dialogen  ;)

Doefie