Watching the Aussie GP in Netherlands

Gestart door steveda, 28 februari 2005 - 17:51:34

« vorige - volgende »

steveda

Hi there,

First of all, can I apologise for posting this in the wrong language and possibly in the wrong forum.

I'll be in Amsterdam on business while the Australian GP is on, and according to http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=358035 RTL4 and CANAL+ have the broadcasting rights for F1 in the Netherlands.

Can anybody confirm which channel(s) will be showing the GP live on saturday night/sunday morning so that I can plan my (lack of) sleep accordingly.

Cheers

Steve

daan

steveda

Citaat van: daan op 28 februari 2005 - 18:41:04
SBS 6 will broadcast the GP's

Hi there. Thanks for the info. Do you know if they'll be showing the GP live? According to sbsonline.nl there's a show starting at 23.35 on Saturday night, will this carry on until 0400 for the live race?

Apologies for the questions, but I'll have to ignore all phone calls, SMS messages and e-mails on sunday until the re-run is show later in the day if I don't see it live.

Thanks

Steve

cookie

SBS6 is the only channel in holland who broadcasts F1, both quali sessions and the race live. And in some places in holland you can also receive "RTL germany" who also show a lot of F1.

Martin

Hay mate,

Nice to have you on board for a short while.
If your back downunder please visit this site again.